Thursday, June 1, 2017

Who's Up For Some Golf?

Most of you know that Stuart Scott and I were very close, and two of things we bonded over instantly were golf and our birthdays. He loved to play almost as much as me, and our birthdays fell on consecutive days. July 19th for Stuart and July 20th, of course, for me.

So with that in mind, Kristin came up with the cool idea of playing some golf on Stuart's birthday in Cabo. The plan would be to play 9 holes on Wednesday morning around 9:30. The 9-hole rate at Cabo San Lucas Country Club is $75, and the cost for a set of rental clubs is $30. The course is about a 25-minute drive from the house.

If you are interested in playing, please leave your name in the comments section below. Also, let me know if you will need rental clubs or if you plan to bring your own. I'm probably going to rent them at the course, instead of lugging my full bag all the way to Cabo just to play 9 holes.

1 comment:

  1. Golfers:

    1) Michael
    2) Kristin
    3) Danny
    4) Paul

    *Everyone will be renting clubs

    ReplyDelete